Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gwen Stefani Diet and Exercise Plan

Gwen Stefani calls her weight struggle a nightmare . She has revealed that she s being dieting since she was in grade 6 and admits that it is all in the name of vanity. Gwen on her post-pregnancy body: Your metabolism is like, whooosh! You re sleep deprived, but you have this crazy amount of energy because of all those hormones. I m scared what ll happen when it all stops. What it ll feel like, going back to the regular me. Now I m in a repeater zone. I just want to make babies and make records. Gwen on her My Fair Lady -inspired spread: I ve gotten a little more feminine over the last few years. As the years go by, you get more comfortable with looking more like a woman. Gwen on struggling to maintain her size 4 figure: I hate talking about it, but it s true. I ve always been on a diet, ever since I was in the sixth grade. It s an ongoing battle and it s a nightmare. But I like clothes too much, and I always wanted to wear the outfits I would make. And I m very vain. What Does Gwen Stefani Eat? When asked what Gwen Stefani eats she replies all the healthy stuff, but I usually let myself cheat once or twice a day with a pizza or a cookie . Luckily for you...I ve has asked her personal trainer to reveal her diet and workout schedule. Click Here to see exactly what she eats. How does she workout? Who better to let you in on the secret than Gwen s own personal trainer Mike Heatlie. For more information on Gwen Stefani s Diet Plan or any other celebrity (Nicole Richie, Cameron Diaz, Pink etc..) check out Celebrity-Diets.org

No comments: